Saturday, August 31, 2013

MONEY AND POWER | ORB BOOKS-All Conspiracy Theory Isn't Just Theory | Book Store

MONEY AND POWER | ORB BOOKS-All Conspiracy Theory Isn't Just Theory | Book Store

Visit Orb Books, my official website, and browse my catalog of action-packed novels.  My novels speak to a higher consciousness, rendering visions of life that feed the imagination give rise to new visions and paradigms. My novels deliver classic tales, told with post-modern twists, meaty tales seasoned with romance and betrayal, fellowship and envy, good and evil, war and peace, love and hate, and life and death. My themes are universal in nature, my storylines as realistic as tomorrow news headlines. But, above all, they speak Truth to Power. - See more at: http://northstarpub3.com/index/#sthash.MU1o8sTc.dpuf


No comments:

Post a Comment