Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Between Shadow and Smoke (new Release)




 

Orb Books is pleased to announce the release of Between Shadow and Smoke by James A. Hall-I’ve lived the life of a drug dealer, pickpocket, mugger, burglar, and a pimp. I’ve kept close company with killers, con artist, and kingpins. I have been an adulterer, sex addict, a failed father, and most of all a fraud. Follow my arduous journey from the violent streets of Harlem to the racist prep schools of Vermont. Follow my transformation from a gang-member and drug addict to an award-winning writer and teacher. Read how I traded a prison of SHADOW AND SMOKE for a life of public service and inner peace.  -A Powerful Story of Redemption-   - See more at: http://northstarpub3.com/blog/#sthash.4UGZscfR.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment